Check out these delish Garlic Green Beans! This is one of my favourite side dishes for roast chicken or beef and it’s SO easy!
Yield: 5-6 side servings
- 1 lb green beans, washed and stems removed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, add beans and 1/2 cup water. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 mins or until beans are tender. Remove from microwave and carefully drain water.
- In a large frying pan, add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until fragrant. Add green beans and saute for 3- 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with sliced almonds. Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo By: Brittaney Berendsen RD