Check out this fresh summer salad loaded with tons of fresh herbs! Herbs are a great way to add a ton of bright flavour to your dishes!
Yield: 1 large salad
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber halves
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp black olives
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 4 basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Layer all ingredients except for dressing, on a plate or in a large bowl.
- In a bowl whisk together ingredients for dressing until combined. Drizzle over prepared salad.
- Pair with protein and a crusty baguette for a fresh & easy summer lunch or dinner!
Recipe & Photos By: Brittaney Berendsen RD