These granola bars are made with simple whole ingredients and are super delish! Ps. You are going to die over how good your kitchen smells when these are baking 😉
Yield: 8 Large or 12 Smaller Granola Bars
- 1.5 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 large)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a baking pan with vegetable oil.
- Pulse oats in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed banana with vanilla. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture evenly into greased pan and bake for 25 Mins or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool fully before cutting into 8 bars. Wrap individually with plastic wrap and store in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Recipe & Photos By: Brittaney Berendsen RD