Get into the festive spirit with these holiday inspired Cranberry White Chocolate Energy Bites!
Yield: 22 energy bites.
- 1.5 cups large flake oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter (I used @wild_friends) or natural peanut butter
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Line a tray or baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well with rubber spatula or clean hands until mixture can be formed into balls. Mixture should be slightly sticky, if it is too dry add a little more peanut butter and/or honey.
- Divide mixture evenly and form into 22 balls. Portion 2 energy bites into containers/ ziplock bags and store them in the freezer for an easy grab and go snack!
Recipe & Photos by: Brittaney Berendsen, RD