Some of you expressed a lot of interest in super easy and quick nutritious breakfasts! Well lemme tell ya, this breakfast here is ready in 10 minutes or less and is SOOOOO DELISH!
Yield: 1 Parfait
- 1 medium apple, skinned and diced
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 200g Apple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt (or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup granola
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter or coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the diced apple, 1 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Cook over medium heat until apple softens and the butter/ brown sugar forms a syrup. I highly recommend making these apples the night before (idk about you but, mornings for me can be CRAY), you can even make a few apples worth and store in the fridge for the week.
- Layer those caramelized cinnamon apples with Greek yogurt and some granola (drizzle with some nut butter if you wanna go all out haha). For this parfait I used @oikos_canada Limited Edition Apple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt and Maple Nut Granola from @bulkbarnfoods.
Photo & Recipe By: Brittaney Berendsen RD