I took my standard beer bread recipe and transformed it into a new fall favourite! These beer muffins are SO easy to whip up and are beyond delicious with a little bit of @wildly_delicious Pumpkin Butter or a drizzle of honey!
Yield: 1 Dozen Muffins
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 12 fluid oz of pumpkin ale
- 1/2 cup chopped pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a muffin tin with vegetable oil spray and set aside.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, except pumpkin seeds. Stir just until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly into muffin tin cups and top with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted. Enjoy warm!