Mini Pesto Peach Flatbreads with local Ontario peaches 😍. Soooooo easy to make (only 10-12 Mins!) and super delish! For these, I (Britt) used the fresh pesto that I made but you can certainly also use store bought pesto.
Yield: 2 Mini Flatbreads
- 2 mini whole wheat Naan Flatbreads
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup light ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 ripe peach, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic glaze or honey
1. Preheat oven to 500F. Line baking sheet with tin foil.
2. Place Naan bread on baking sheet and brush both sides lightly with olive oil.
3. In a bowl, mix ricotta cheese and pesto until combined. Top each nann with half of the with ricotta cheese/ pesto mixture. Layer the sliced peaches on top.
4. Place mini flatbreads in the oven and bake for 6 to 8 mins or until Naan bread becomes slightly crispy. Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic or honey/ top with fresh basil. Enjoy!
Photo and Recipe by: Brittaney Berendsen RD, P.H.Ec.