Mini Pesto Peach Flatbreads with local Ontario peaches 😍. Soooooo easy to make (only 10-12 Mins!) and super delish! For these, I (Britt) used the fresh pesto that I made but you can certainly also use store bought pesto.
Yield: 2 Mini Flatbreads
- 2 mini whole wheat Naan Flatbreads
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup light ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 ripe peach, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic glaze or honey
- Preheat oven to 500F. Line baking sheet with tin foil.
- Place Naan bread on baking sheet and brush both sides lightly with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta cheese and pesto until combined. Top each nann with half of the with ricotta cheese/ pesto mixture. Layer the sliced peaches on top.
- Place mini flatbreads in the oven and bake for 6 to 8 mins or until Naan bread becomes slightly crispy. Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic or honey/ top with fresh basil. Enjoy!
Recipe & Photos by: Brittaney Berendsen RD