These easy and super delish granola bars are made from whole ingredients and ready in under an hour!
Yield: 8 Large or 12 Medium Granola Bars
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 large
- 1/2 cup mango puree (I thawed one cup of frozen mango chunks and blended in a food processor)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped brazil nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped dried mango
- 1/3 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a baking pan with vegetable oil.
- Pulse oats in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed banana and mango puree with vanilla. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture evenly into greased pan and bake for 25 Mins or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool fully before cutting into 8 bars. Wrap individually with plastic wrap and store in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo By: Brittaney Berendsen RD, P.H.Ec.