Taking salsa to another level with seasonal fresh #local fruit! This salsa is sweet n’ spicy and pairs well with both crackers and tortilla chips!
Yield: 1.5 cups of strawberry salsa
- 3/4 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper, diced and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and diced
- Zest and juice of one lime
- Chopped Cilantro as desired
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips (I used @tostitos hint of lime). Enjoy!
Recipe and Photos By: Brittaney Berendsen RD