Fig, Arugula and Prosciutto Salad with Smoked Cheddar and Honey Balsamic drizzle!
Yield: 2 large salads
- 3 cups arugula
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped radicchio
- 4 slices prosciutto, torn into smaller pieces
- 1/3 cup shaved smoked cheddar cheese
- 2 figs, sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pistachio nuts, shelled
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Layer all ingredients except honey, balsamic glaze and pepper on two plates or in one large bowl. Drizzle with honey and balsamic glaze. Top with fresh ground pepper and enjoy!
Recipe By: Brittaney Berendsen RD, P.H.Ec.